Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What are today's specials?

Dr. BF cancelled our noon class today leaving me with 2 friends and 2 hours with which to eat lunch. As we were discussing our chronic indecision when it comes to picking restaurants, my friend and I realized that it's not that we don’t care but that we eat too much. It’s nearly impossible to decide because we could eat and enjoy almost anything. Within seconds, I subconsciously made a list of what I would order at almost every restaurant in Provo should we happen to go there.

Sensuous Sandwich: Spicy Enticer with cream cheese, hot.
Red Robin: Bonzai Burger with swiss.
Café Rio: Steak Burrito with black beans and medium sauce.
Panda Express: Half chow-mein/half fried rice with orange chicken and sweet and sour pork.
Burger Supreme: Guacamole bacon burger – no tomato.
Gandolfos: The Brooklyn Bridge.
Chilis: Southwestern chicken tacos.
Betos: 2 fish tacos.
Macaroni Grill: Penne Rustica.
Tucanos: EVERYTHING.

Name a restaurant and I will tell you what I would order in less than 2 seconds. I have a problem… a very hungry problem.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds very similar to my dilemma today. there are way too many good foods out in the world. and very little time to enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete